Sunday, October 19, 2008

A FEW CHRISTMAS CARDS TO SHOW



Hi everyone,

Here are a couple of Christmas cards that I have just finished making. I have used the "Lovely as a Tree" stamp from StampinUp . I have used versamark then I have used white embossing powder to do the embossing. The backgroung layer is done with the Cuttlebug. Can't do without my Cuttlebug. Hope you like my new cards. They are made in the same style.


Happy Crafting !!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




Bonjour à vous tous,


Voici quelques cartes que je viens de terminer. J'ai utilisé l'estampe "Lovely as a Tree" de StampinUp . J'ai embossé avec du versamark et de la poudre à embosser blanche. Et mon arrière plan à été fait en utilisant la Cuttlebug. Je ne peux me passer de celle-ci, elle fait tellement de beaux arrière-plans. J'espere que vous aimerez ces nouvelles cartes. Elles sont faites dans le meme style.


Bon bricolage !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow these are gorgeous cards Lise, love the red one in particular.
Nicola xx

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

wow lise
i love your cards...!!! this stamp is wonderful... very elegant..!!!
kaz_za

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

brill cards lise....!!!
and just a message to let you know you have been tagged.. please check out my blog to see what you have to do...
kaz_za

Anonymous said...

All your cards are beautiful, they really are a delight to see.

Marion x